ITS Benefits, Costs, and Lessons Learned: Executive Briefings
In the 20+ years that the ITS JPO has been tracking the evaluation of ITS technologies, there has been steady growth in the number of studies documenting the benefits, costs, and lessons learned of ITS. Every year, the ITS Evaluation program reflects on recent entries to the databases to assess changing topics and trends.
The annual Executive Briefings are developed to highlight the recent additions to the databases on these emerging ITS topics. They are presented in a concise, easily consumable format and can be viewed on a mobile device or tablet, or can be printed for quick reference on one or more topic areas.
2020 Executive Briefings Topics
- Integrated Fare Payment and Mobile Ticketing (PDF)
- Rural Transit Survey (PDF)
- UAS for Roadway Operations (PDF)
- Vehicle Probes and Crowdsourced Data (PDF)
- Enterprise Data Management (PDF)
- Rural Road Weather Management Systems (PDF)
- Micromobility (PDF)
- Signal Phase and Timing (SPaT) (PDF)
- Errant Driving Behavior Countermeasure Systems (PDF)