ITS Benefits, Costs, and Lessons Learned: Executive Briefings
In the 20+ years that the ITS JPO has been tracking the evaluation of ITS technologies, there has been steady growth in the number of studies documenting the benefits, costs, and lessons learned of ITS. Every year, the ITS Evaluation program reflects on recent entries to the databases to assess changing topics and trends.
The annual Executive Briefings are developed to highlight the recent additions to the databases on these emerging ITS topics. They are presented in a concise, easily consumable format and can be viewed on a mobile device or tablet, or can be printed for quick reference on one or more topic areas.
2021 Executive Briefings Topics
- Executive Summary (PDF)
- Advancements in Electronic Fare Payment (PDF)
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning for Transportation (PDF)
- ITS for Accessibility (PDF)
- ITS for Vulnerable Road Users (PDF)
- ITS for Work Zones (PDF)
- Micromobility Services and Equity (PDF)
- Next Generation Transportation Management Centers (PDF)
- Virtual and Augmented Reality in Transportation (PDF)